We are accepting applications for the below position through Friday, July 14th.
Please email letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be responding to you by Friday, July 14th
Thank you for your interest!
1. Sales and Marketing Analyst
For 25 years a leading outdoor sales agency in the Pacific Northwest, Perpetual Motion NW (PMNW) believes in strong customer relationships, providing comprehensive support to our retailers and promoting active lifestyles through access to the outdoors. We currently represent six product lines from leading manufacturers: Altra Footwear and Apparel, Ibex Outdoor Clothing, Gregory Backpacks, Meridian Line Clothing, Salewa Footwear, and Wild Country Climbing Equipment. Our territory includes WA, OR, ID, MT and AK with a main office located in Fall City, WA.
PMNW is currently looking for a full-time Sales and Marketing Analyst to support our growing Amazon, REI, Ecommerce and other Key Account businesses. In this role, you will support and manage interactions within key retailer portals as well as Database and Business Intelligence tools. This position offers a great opportunity for someone with a passion for numbers, a curiosity for understanding the world of Ecommerce and the desire to be part of a dynamic, adventurous sales team. Our ideal candidate has a strong ability to assemble and analyze data from varying sources as means to optimize Key Account sales and inventory strategies, as well as supporting our sales team and strengthening Manufacturer and Key Account relationships.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Item Catalog Setup - Work within deadlines to drive the creation of new content for Key Accounts while ensuring product images, videos, features, pricing and other descriptions and pricing are accurate and up-to-date.
- Amazon Marketplace Oversight – Monitor and report on selling activity of our product lines in the Amazon marketplace.
- AMS Marketing Campaigns – Create, monitor and optimize existing Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) search campaigns.
- In Season Item Content improvement - Review product reviews and AMS search campaign results to identify opportunities to improve content on retailer Ecommerce platforms.
- Operations and Manufacturer Compliance – research and respond to all vendor compliance issues regarding charge-backs, fulfillment and inventory integrity.
- Forecast Tracking - Monitor purchase order fulfillment and work with Manufacturers to identify and limit inventory shortages.
- Sales and Inventory Reviews – surface weekly Key Account sales and inventory insights and action with Key Accounts and Manufacturers any opportunities or inventory concerns.
- Key Account Meeting Support – Assist in preparation and support in Key Account meetings and business reviews.
- Data Analysis and Reporting – Review Business Intelligence reporting tools to provide scheduled and ad hoc reporting on key metrics.
- Internal process optimization - Assist with developing and implementing enhancements to PMNW, Manufacturer and Key Account operational processes.
- Data Entry and Maintenance - Perform seasonal updates and regular maintenance on database tables.
- Self-starter with a strong passion for using data to influence business decisions and strategy.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, or another related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience of related data/e-commerce/manufacturer or retail experience.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including formulas, macros, VLOOKUPs, etc.
- Experience with Amazon Vendor or Seller Central a plus.
- Work alongside team in PMNW Fall City Office.
Email Letter of Interest & Resume to email@example.com