We are accepting applications for the below position through Friday, Aug 17th.
Please email letter of interest and current resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!
For 25 years a leading outdoor sales agency in the Pacific Northwest, Perpetual Motion NW (PMNW) believes in strong customer relationships, providing comprehensive support to our retailers and promoting active lifestyles through access to the outdoors. We represent product lines from the following leading manufacturers: Altra Footwear and Apparel, Gregory Backpacks, Meridian Line Clothing, Salewa Footwear and Apparel, Wild Country Climbing Equipment, Sterling Ropes, Korkers Footwear and K2 Outdoor Products. Our territory includes WA, OR, ID, MT and AK with our main office located in Fall City, WA.
PMNW is currently looking for a full-time Business Analyst to support our growing business. This position offers great opportunity for someone with a passion for analysis, creative approach to problem solving - and desire to be part of a dynamic, adventurous team. Our ideal candidate has a strong ability to assemble and analyze data as means to grow sales, optimize inventory strategies, as well as support PMNW in strengthening manufacturer and retailer relationships.
How you will make a difference:
- Support creation and execution of sales and service strategies for PMNW business .
- Utilize available PMNW Business Intelligence tools to surface and communicate actionable insights to PMNW team, manufacturers and retailers.
- Key Retailers Support – manage interaction with PMNW Key Retailer portals and staff to optimize sales initiatives and business efficiencies.
- Retailer Assortment Setup – Own the item setup process end-to-end, ensuring accurate Item listings.
- Data Entry and Maintenance – performs seasonal updates and regular maintenance on the database tables responsible for driving our reports.
- Drive Automation and Optimization of Internal/External Reporting Processes.
Bring your passion and expertise:
- Ingenuity breeds success - individual must foster creativity at every level and possess and employ analytical techniques to accomplish the goals set forth.
- Be a self-starter with a strong passion for utilizing data to influence business decisions and strategy.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or another related field.
- Have Minimum[JR1] 4 years of experience of analysis related work, preferably in e-ecommerce/manufacturer or retail sector.
- Be extremely well organized, and able to facilitate cross-organizational collaboration to drive actionable and measurable results.
- Must have understanding of merchandising/retail math principles.
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written and presentation).
- Able to prioritize and work multiple concurrent requests from different business team.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Power BI a Plus.
- Work alongside team in PMNW Fall City Office – minimum travel required.
Email Letter of Interest & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org